主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2024-4-19 05:27:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
学习找我哟 (❤):cgd631

如果你也有需要,欢迎滴滴我,一起学习成长一起进步

免责声明:以上素材均来源于网络,所有的资源全部保留了原作者的信息,仅用于试学及购买课程之参考,请于24小时内从您的电脑中彻底删除上述内容!如您喜欢请购买正版学习,得到更好的正版服务。如有侵权请联系公众号进行删除,感谢您的理解与包容。

以下内容可忽略

substance, use must long ago have made grateful.                  The oats that are not

parched must be dried in a kiln.            The barns of Sky I never saw.              That

which   Macleod   of   Raasay   had   erected   near   his   house   was   so   contrived,

because the harvest is seldom brought home dry, as by perpetual perflation

to prevent the mow from heating.

Of their gardens I can judge only from their tables.              I did not observe

that the common greens were wanting, and suppose, that by choosing an

advantageous exposition, they can raise all the more hardy esculent plants.

Edward hesitated a few feet away, his arms raised as if to embrace me—or restrain me. His face was

intent and cautious as I froze, horrified.

I realized that I had been about to attack him. With a hard jerk, I straightened out of my defensive

crouch. I held my breath as I refocused, fearing the power of the fragrance swirling up from the south.

He could see reason return to my face, and he took a step toward me, lowering his arms.

"I have to get away from here," I spit through my teeth, using the breath I had.

Shock crossed his face. "Can you leave?"

I didn't have time to ask him what he meant by that. I knew the ability to think clearly would last only as

long as I could stop myself from thinking of—

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 电商在线-淘江湖淘宝卖家论坛 ( 湘ICP备2021012076号|湘ICP备2021012076号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 12:35 Powered by Discuz! X3.5

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表